Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Hi! My name is Herbert Peters Jr., but you can call me Herb. I am a musician from Richmond, Virginia. I am currently pursuing a career as a music producer/audio engineer and as a music executive. I started out playing the drums first in my home church; there would always seem to be a direct connection with the people who took part in the musical experience.

As I grew as a drummer I started to play cymbals in a marching band in high school. This is where I fell in love with bass guitar in pep band in high school. It was just an instrument that nobody wanted to play, but I did. I went to a middle school sometime back where I would walk to a local music store and play around on the instruments until my mom came and picked me up. During the visit to this music store one day I picked up a bass guitar and automatically fell in love with the instrument.


Then came college life where I took a music theory class from there I started playing piano because that’s what we use in the class. Never thought I would end up playing this instrument. Now I’m here at AI looking to advance myself with audio engineering curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment