Friday, April 29, 2016

Week 6 EOC: These Three Things Define Me

 My Tobias 5 string bass guitar. Not only does this piece of beauty symbolize a huge part of my life, but also it is my life! I started playing the bass when I was in church it was my second love next to the drums. This defines me because it helped me to overcome challenges in life that people told me I could not do. It taught me how to how with the flow of life and how to conquer all of the lows. It's made out of beautiful Mahogany wood coupled with unique color combinations. I love this thing! I first fell in love with this beast of an instrument when I saw it played in Washington DC on a famous Gospel record by some of the worlds famous musicians.














My OVO God hat is my second item that helps me think of home. It reminds me of my church family back at home. I love them to death and this helps me to remember that Gods grace is a couple of steps behind me at all times. It also helps me to remember the request of my Grandmother too. She always tells me to pray when I need help through out life. Plus it’s a God balance symbol for my life.














My college Associates Degree in Business Administrations would be my next one on this list. However this deserves to be at number one on my list. This piece of paper helps me to realize that anything is possible with my life. If I try hard, work hard I can do it all I can achieve it I can conquer almost anything.  I got this when I graduated with my Associates from J Sarg Reynolds College back at home. This also gave people in my family encouragement to chase their dreams which meant a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment