Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Week 7 EOC The Pitch

For my Phileas Fogg's snack I am going to distribute Phileas Fogg’s Deep-Fried Cassava Malagueta Peppers. This is a snack that I think will be a smash at the bars. This recipe originates from the Northeastern Brazilian State of Bahia. The reason I choose to have my snack come from Brazilian culture is because of my love and respect for the Brazilian culture. One of the things that I find so interesting about their culture is the connection between the Brazilian people and African Americans. This bar snack ties the two food styles together. I think the spices and the presence of the chili peppers will be a great companion to a beer based drink. The main ingredients to this dish are hot chili peppers that are deep fried and could be served with rice. This snack is primarily fresh pepper based. 

Deep frying the peppers will give it a consistently crunchy taste. A pack of Phileas Fogg’s Deep-Fried Cassava Malagueta Peppers will be sold for about $2. My product will not cost that much to manufacture. My snack will be just right for the average person to eat. This snack will be expected to be consumed by people at a bar who are drinking, with this being said the snack is beer friendly.

I will also design that package of my snack in Brazilian flag colors. The package will also have a picture of Phileas Fogg’s journey throughout Brazil.


This will be the tale of the mighty journey of Phileas Fogg’s journey into the land of Brazil where they get in the mood for Brazilian foods and beer. Instantly they make their way to a bar somewhere in the state of Bahia. Phileas Fogg’s Deep Fried Cassava Malagueta Peppers turns out to be the catch of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment