Thursday, May 19, 2016

Business Mission Statement

In thinking about my mission statement I refer to this statement in our marketing book. “A mission statement is a statement of the organization’s purpose—what it wants to accomplish in the larger environment. A clear mission statement acts as an “invisible hand” that guides people in the organization.” I would like to make my mission to connect the bar crowd with a snack that will make you want to smack your mama. The mission statement is the most important piece of the puzzle. My mission will not only drive my value for this snack but it will also entice the consumer to get on to the scene and socialize while also being the life of the party.

This second statement will also settle a big part of this whole thing. “But mission statements should be market oriented and defined in terms of satisfying basic customer needs. Products and technologies eventually become outdated, but basic market needs may last forever.” Meaning that it is good that I look at this and build my mission around people getting in the bar and talking. Getting nice and drunk and having some sort of snack to aid it. My target consumer will love this and also get in touch with that side of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment