Thursday, May 19, 2016

Product

“What is a product? After addressing this question, we look at ways to classify products in consumer and business markets. Then we discuss the important decisions that marketers make regarding individual products, product lines, and product mixes.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 7, Pg. 208) My product will have its own lane. A product is something that a target audience would want to consume. I would keep my product inline and appropriate for the artist mix. “It’s important to remember that ‘good value’ is not the same as ‘low price.’” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 9, Pg. 276) Even though my price will be low I will hold up my bargain in quality by upholding the taste factor. I will hold product tasting sessions with my target audience to gauge what their opinion is on my snack. I think this will be a smart approach to the marketing process. To highlight this I point you to this quote. “Smart marketers look beyond the attributes of the products and services they sell. By orchestrating several services and products, they create brand experiences for consumers.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 7, Pg. 107)



No comments:

Post a Comment