Thursday, May 19, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control



"The process that turns marketing strategies and plans into marketing actions in order to accomplish strategic marketing objectives."(Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 2, Pg. 57).
I will control my marketing strategy to be able to map out my actions to be able to know the difference in it to map it all out. I will get marketing done and done the right way. "Control consists of measuring and evaluating the results of marketing activities and taking corrective action where needed." (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 2, pg 57) In order to measure out all of my efforts I will be sure to take control of these efforts and see that they get done. I will plan accordingly and run some marketing reports to evaluate the outcome through research and development.

No comments:

Post a Comment