Thursday, May 19, 2016

Distribution

"Companies can design their distribution channels to make products and services available to customers in different ways. Each layer of marketing intermediaries that performs some work in bringing the product and its ownership closer to the final buyer is a channel level. Because the producer and the final consumer both perform some work, they are part of every channel." (Marketing, an Introduction, Ch. 10, Pg. 311) This gives you ideas on how you can market your product. Because I want my brand to stay consistent I will use distribution channels that are dear to my fans. I will you channels that fit my brand appearance swell. For example why can't I partner with a mens highness clothing company to cross market my product and place them at networking parties that this brand might throw. "Few producers sell their goods directly to the final users. Instead, most use intermediaries to bring their products to market. They try to forge a marketing channel (or distribution channel) — a set of interdependent organizations that help make a product or service available," (Marketing, an Introduction, Ch. 10, Pg. 311) I will take a similar approach to making the product look like its brand. I will make it look like something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment