Wednesday, May 25, 2016

EOC Week 8: Food Adventure

 As I wander about in the distant lands of Brazil South America, there on a long journey looking for the carnival of the fire. On my journey I upon a village of many colors this was a great sight and gave me joy. The Smell of a great aroma struck me and made me feel hungry. I decided to cut my adventure for a brief submission while I found out how to get to the great mountains in midst the of mighty carnival of fire. I decided to go and investigate this farther and explore. So I began to explore this distant place. I came upon a cook, a cook of many skills. I quickly began to observe her witnessing her mighty culinary skills.The smell and aroma of this recipe filled the air and I just had to have a bite but then I saw a keg of beer and  the thirst of me got a hold of my brain and I couldn't help but to take was for a quick swig. I was 1,000,000 miles away from the home that I come from Stumbled upon this bass land of many spices I took a beer and then the master chef stepped away from the tub. I crept up to the pot, and then very quick I heard a big door slam and in a hurry the master chef again waving her hands with a big knife and I stood there in aww wondering which way to go next. She dashed at me, almost as if she wanted to rip off my head! I did not know what I wanted to do. As I scrambled for my life I've looked up at the table and I poured out of the basket the pepper. I dashed fiercely with the pepper in my hand running for my life. The of this great place looked at me strange as I tried to Flee. People looked at me with a great stare. Quick I had to make my way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment