Thursday, May 19, 2016

Promotion

“The promotion mix is the marketer’s bag of tools for communicating with customers and other stakeholders. All of these tools must be carefully coordinated under the concept of integrated marketing communications in order to deliver a clear and compelling message.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 5, Pg. 136) (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 5, Pg. 137) My promotion mix will be Phenomenal I will have events every weekend when it starts up these events I will invite out people who like the promotional mix. I will have mixers where we will taste the snacks. “Consumer purchases are influenced strongly by cultural, social, personal, and psychological characteristics... For the most part, marketers cannot control such factors, but they must take them into account.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 5, Pg. 137) I will make sure that we connect with the cultural scene over in that area. I will see to it that this is done in a way that the local people love.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment