Thursday, May 19, 2016

Objectives


To help me define my mission statement I am going to refer to pointing back to the mission statement as this quote in the book refers to. “This broad mission leads to a hierarchy of objectives, including business objectives and marketing objectives.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 2, Pg. 42) Thinking back on my mission statement I am using the wow factor that the taste of these things will give you. This is one angle; the next angle will be using the connection piece between people. Every guy wants to go to a bar and be the center of the room. My objective is to be the spark of the bar scene. To solidify my objectives I’m going to place managers in charge who have an understanding of that particular field. “The company needs to turn its mission into detailed supporting objectives for each level of management. Each manager should have objectives and be responsible for reaching them.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 2, Pg. 40) I’m going to place a manager over the taste aspect who comes from a background of culinary arts. The second manager I’m going to put in place will be from the social dynamics aspect of the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment