Thursday, May 19, 2016

Price

“To some consumers, “value” might mean sensible products at affordable prices, especially in the aftermath of the recent downward economic spiral. To other consumers, however, value might mean paying more to get more.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 9, Pg. 275) This statement makes me think of how to portray my pricing and other factors people might use to judge this snack. I will have my product priced at about $2.50 because I want to make sure people could still afford beer and drinks. Being that my product is in a foreign country I wanted to make this available. “In the end, the customer will decide whether a product’s price is right.” (Marketing: an Introduction, Ch. 9, Pg. 275) I think my target customer will end up setting the price for my snack. I want to hold contest and things where they can be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment